Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome one and all... or just me. : P

Welcome to my blog. I've started this blog to help me process my thoughts through writing. It gives me a chance to comment on and respond to the world around me. In this blog I will discuss my experience training in an MD/PhD program. I will also discuss the political world, from local to international. In addition I may occasionally vent the bitterness and frustration that goes along with being an Indianapolis Colts fan. Speaking of bitterness, I've labeled this blog 'Fighting cynicism, embracing reality'. I chose this label because I think that within this training experience, as well as with growing older, cynicism tends to take hold. I've been falling prey recently, and think that a healthy way of processing things, such as blogging, might help me fight the apparent inevitability of becoming a bitter, dirty old man. I'd much rather become just a dirty old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment